Message From the Owner
The CDC has lifted the indoor mask requirement for those that have been vaccinated. Here’s what you need to know as it relates to Stonebriar Spa.
- No one who works or enters The Spa will be asked to reveal whether they have been vaccinated
- No assumptions will be made as to whether someone has or has not been vaccinated
- Clients shall be given the choice of asking an employee to wear a mask/shield when social distancing cannot be maintained
- Everyone’s choice of whether or not a mask is worn will always be honored and respected
- Masks will be required to be worn by Massage Therapists, Estheticians, and Nail Technicians upon request by the Client
- Front Desk Staff & Housekeeping will not be required to wear a mask but will maintain social distancing whenever possible and have a mask available should a client request one be worn when checking in/out
- Employee temperature checks will no longer be required upon entry but will be taken should someone display COVID symptoms
- Plastic protective shields will be removed at manicure and pedicure stations
- Clients will not be seated next to each other unless they know each other
- Locker room showers will be reopened in June
My goal is to keep everyone feeling safe and comfortable when visiting The Spa. Feel free to email me should you need additional information regarding our COVID protocols. My direct email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for your ongoing support and business. The Spa weathered this pandemic storm and looks forward to the rest of 2021 and beyond!
2021 and beyond!
Owner/Operator since 1997